Youth are bombarded with unrealistic images and false realities through social media, TV, video games and their peers. The result of this is low self-esteem and negative body image which can lead to bigger problems such as cyber-bullying, eating disorders, self-harm and at worst suicide.
- Understanding the true meaning of positive self-identity
- Implementing Self-belief
- Overcoming challenges in a positive way
- Making smart choices and not falling victim to peer pressure
- How to build Self-Confidence
- Benefits of positive thinking
- How to be a leader, not a follower
- Finding and following your passion
- Building resilience in teens
- Changed perspective on the images seen on social media
- Self-validation and acceptance
- Encouraging Self-love
- Encouraging the sisterhood/friendship
- Ending the no-win game of comparison
Who is this workshop for?
This presentation moves students and adults alike to reassess their life’s choices and journey.